I think I did fairly well on the stash-sewing this weekend. My third item was a top made from some fun fleece I bought a while back. It's not quite finished, as I haven't yet decided what fastening I'm going to put on it (invisible popper, button or just close with a brooch...it's sitting on the dressmaker's dummy while I decide!). The sleeves on this top/jacket are quite fun - they flare out from the elbow and come to a point over the hand.
Total stash-busting tally for the weekend - 3 different metre lengths of fabric that have been sat around for a while.
I've got some exciting commissions in to be working on this week, and then I'm looking forward to working through more stash-fabric next weekend!